This page exists as a repository for items you may need to consult from time to time, such as identification guides, diagrams, etc. You'll need an unzipping utility WinWAR for any Zip and RAR files as WinZip and Windows filemanager does not extract them correctly. You will also need Adobe Acrobat Reader for any PDF files.
Factory Service Manuals (FSM)
Select your car's year to download the Factory Service Manual in .ZIP format.
If you plan on doing much of your own work on your Z, you should really consider obtaining a Factory Service Manual. These are great when combined with a Haynes or Chilton Manual, since they're designed to be used by factory service centers and are more in-depth than the Haynes.
Factory Service Manual (USDM)
Factory Service Manual (EURO)
Factory Service Manual Supplements
Z31 USDM Parts FicheClick here for the index of the interactive Z31 Parts Fiche ( This is a Work In Progress ).
Owners ManualsBelow are Nissan 300zx Owners Manuals In PDF format
- 1984 Nissan 300zx Owners Manual - Complete
- 1984 Nissan 300zx 50th Anniversary Edition Owners Manual - Complete - Provided By AZ-Zbum
- 1985 Nissan 300zx Owners Manual - Complete - Provided By AZ-Zbum
- 1985 Nissan 300zx Euro Owners Manual - Complete from http://www.nissan300zx.nl
- 1986 Nissan 300zx Owners Manual - Complete - 8.4MB PDF
- 1987 Nissan 300zx Owners Manual - Complete - 12.7MB PDF
- 1988 Nissan 300zx Owners Manual - Complete - Provided By AZ-Zbum
- 1989 Nissan 300zx Owners Manual - Complete - 10.8MB PDF
Nissan E-FAST and FAST software
The Nissan E-FAST and FAST software will help you find parts and part numbers for all Datsun/Nissan vehicles made from 1964 to 2003.
Note: (E-FAST is not a stand alone catalog, so it requires installation of the FAST catalog to open and operate)
Both systems allow you to view illustrations and create parts lists that can be printed and/or saved.
- Nissan Fast Installation Guide - MS Word Document
- Nissan Fast User Guide - MS Word Document
- _a1.rar - Part One 223.9 Mb
- _a2.rar - Part Two 84.4 Mb
- __a2.rar - Part Three 240.5 Mb
- __a3.rar - Part Four 140 Mb
- _b1.rar - Part Five 182 Mb
- _b2.rar - Part Six 166.4 Mb
Nissan Product Bulletins
Below are Nissan Product Bulletins dealing with the Z31. These were provided by AZ-Zbum
- 1984 USDM Model Introduction
- 1984 EURO Market Model introduction
- 1988 USDM Model Introduction
- 1989 USDM Model Introduction
Below are some other guides and manuals that may come in handy.
- 1984 - 1989 Nissan 300ZX Haynes Manual
- 1987 JDM Fairlady Z product brochure
- 1994 Nissan Pathfinder Factory Service Manual (FSM)
- 1996 Nissan Pathfinder Factory Service Manual (FSM)
- NGK Spark Plug Guide
- T5 Transmission Rebuild Manual
- Nissan TSB NTB96-010 Fuel Injector Service Campaign
- 1988 Nissan 300zx LSD FSM insert
- Z31 R200 Differential Service Manual
- VG30 Service Tips
- Poly Spring Seat Install Instructions
- Nissan R33 Engine Manual Covers RB20E, RB25DE, RB25DET and RB26DETT
- Z31 Window Sticker
- 1985 Window Sticker - front - 113kb JPG image
- 1985 Window Sticker - back - 83.7kb JPG image
- 1986 Window Sticker - Front - 3MB TIF file
- 1986 Window Sticker - Back - 2MB TIF file
Below are some Part Drawings that may come in handy when fabricating custom parts.
- Upper Intake Flange (PDF) Drawn by: Matthew Kay (ZeeWhiz)
- Upper Intake Flange (DWG) Drawn by: Matthew Kay (ZeeWhiz)
- VG30-exhaust-flange- One Piece DWG File Drawn by: Alex Millward
- VG30-exhaust-port-flange 6 needed DWG File Drawn by: Alex Millward
- VG30-exhaust-flange- One Piece DXF File Drawn by: Alex Millward
- VG30-exhaust-port-flange 6 needed DXF File Drawn by: Alex Millward
- Hemmings Motor News Feature July 2008 issue - Provided by Montanagirl from Z31.com
- Motor Trend 1984 Feature First R. Straman 300zx Convert